We’ve helped lots of people like you turn their pension savings into retirement income in a way that works for them, whether that’s starting to take retirement benefits a bit at a time, or taking your benefits all at once. Pension Potential will provide you a wide range of useful information and guidance, but we can also offer you individual financial advice through our Chartered Financial Planning service. Find out more about who we are and what we do.
We’ve designed Pension Potential to help you understand where to start, what’s involved and what to do so you get the most from those savings you’ve worked so hard to build up.
Find out how our Pension Potential hub can get you where you want to be.
Real happy customers say...
Brilliant ... very productive for me. I took much more than one step up the ladder today."
Very informative and helpful. A good deal to ponder in terms of minimising tax."
Thanks once again for all your help with my drawdown … I received my first payment today. Everyone I have spoken to has been very helpful and pleasant."
Timely, professional and detailed advice on my early retirement. Fees charged are very reasonable"
Helped me decide which investments are best for me. Knowledgeable and professional."
(Our adviser) recommended changes (to our investments) which have had a positive effect, explaining in plain English why."
A joy to be involved with. Can totally recommend to anyone looking for financial advice."
What we do
- Help you make a retirement plan
- Show you all the options and help you understand them
- Explain what kind of income each option could give you
- Shop around to get a good deal for you
- Set your options up (depending on what you choose)
- Explain any fees clearly in advance
Why use us?
- We explain everything in plain English – no jargon from us!
- We know the retirement market inside out
- If you want advice, our highly-qualified advisers regularly update their knowledge
- Our advice fees are competitive
- FTAdviser ranks us as one of the top 100 financial advisers in the UK
Options for taking your benefits
When you’re planning to take your benefits there’s a range of options, sometimes called the pension freedoms.
Visit our EasyFacts pages for simple, clear explanations of the pension freedoms.
Guaranteed income (annuity)
Flexible income (drawdown)
Mix your options
Get a free, printable retirement pack showing your personalised pension freedom options
Ask for a free, no-obligation Pension Potential pack showing your personalised options for taking your pension savings.
What kind of pension?
It’s important to understand what kind of pension savings you’ve got.
There are two main kinds.
Watch out for pension scams
Visit the ScamSmart webpage to find out more about pension scams and how to keep yourself safe from scammers.